Henry County Hospital invites you to explore the convenience of our secure premium online health management tool, MyHealth.
The MyHealth patient portal serves as your medical home on the web where you may compile, manage and share both your individual and your family information from any computer or smartphone.
No personal access code or you lost the one you were given? No problem. You can obtain your personal, confidential code from Patient Registration at Henry County Hospital or at the office of any Henry County Hospital Medical Group physician.
MyHealth is available at no cost and offers you convenience and confidentiality as well as easy 24-hour access.
With MyHealth you can:
- Track and graph health measures such as blood glucose, blood pressure, and weight
- Compile, manage and share individual and family information
- Receive lab and imaging results
- Request prescription refills
- Ask non-urgent questions
- Keep track of you children's immunizations, medications, allergies and more
- Help manage the information and care of aging relatives
- Manage your personal health and chronic conditions
- Create a Personal Health Record and an emergency medical card